Since the latest issue of the User Newsletter (# 23) we have published the two following ‘T&T’ related to the recently released NLP (Notification Live Performances) domain with the help of the NLP Project Leaders:
- N° 22 is about cloning NLP (No genetics’ here!) - Cloning an NLP creates a copy/copies of the NLP for the purpose of submitting several performance dates using the exact same NLP details. It can also be used to select another venue, send it to another society and/or change the set list. This is designed to help submitters minimize their efforts and create multiple NLP’s for performances on different dates and/or venues.
- N° 23 explains how to automatically integrate musical work information from the MWI search engine in a NLP Set List
- N° 24 on CSI (Common Search Index) is currently cooking and should be made available shortly after this issue of our User Newsletter
If you or one of your colleagues wishes to subscribe to the upcoming monthly issues, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
You should also keep in mind that all ‘T&T’ are also made available through the three following supports:
- Digital archives of the User Newsletter;
- FastTools ‘Public Library’ (for users who have access rights to FastTools (http://fasttools.fasttrackdcn.net) where you can find the 3 latest ‘T&T’;
- FAQ tab of each CIS-Net domain (MWI, IPI, AVI, AGM, CSI, NLP)
Share your tips with the CIS-Net community of users! Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to propose your own tricks and we will do our best to publish your tricks in the near future. If you or some of your colleagues feel some CIS-Net functionality need clarification you can also send an e-mail to the same address.
« Back to Home