You are connected to the FastTrack Newsletter blog of FastTrack, the Digital Copyright Network
The site was created in March 2012 and it is continuously updated and revised.
FastTrack, the Digital Copyright Network SAS 130, rue Cardinet 75017 Paris FRANCE
Director of the Publication: Michel Allain, Directeur Général
Webmaster: Annick Duflos, Information and Communications Director
This blog is a subset of FastTrack web site that has been registered at the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties).
CNIL Agreement Number : 856752
Please read attentively the conditions of use for this site before using it. The conditions of use of this site may be modified at any moment without notice.
For any remark on the site's operation, please write to the webmaster:
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Mailbox – Absence of confidentiality Messages sent on the Internet network can be intercepted. Do not divulge sensitive personal information. If you want to communicate such information, please send in written form to the postal address above.
Messages sent to FastTrack are stored for 3 months then destroyed.
AUTHOR'S RIGHTS – COPYRIGHT
This site comes under French and International Legislation concerning author's rights and intellectual property rights. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including downloadable written materials as well as photographic materials and pictures.
Reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmission or distribution of all or part of this site on an electronic support, of whatever type is formally forbidden without prior written authorization from the Director of the publication.
Paper reproductions of text from this site are authorized subject the following three conditions:
- The reproductions shall be distributed free of charge on a personal, non-commercial basis,
- The nature of the document so reproduced shall be respected in its integrity: no modification or alteration is tolerated,
- The source shall be clearly and visibly cited as in the following example: "This document is derived from the web site of FastTrack, the Digital Copyright Network: http://www.fasttrackdcn.net. All rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited". The Internet address must figure imperatively in the reference.
Upon termination, all the downloaded and printed materials should be destroyed immediately.
For any other use, please consult us
FastTrack cannot vouch for the pertinence, reliability or accuracy of the information contained on this site or on third-party sites linked with this site. All the information contained in this site is supplied without any guarantee of any sort. FastTrack declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from, or linked to this information.
FastTrack is not responsible for any costs resulting from the repairs of any equipment you use when visiting the FastTrack web site. FastTrack shall not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the web site. FastTrack excludes all responsibility for any loss or damage caused by viruses of any kind whatsoever.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The FastTrack web site contains links to other web sites which are not under FastTrack’s control. FastTrack is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on non-FastTrack web sites you access through the FastTrack web site. Any comments regarding any of these other web sites should be addressed to the owner of the web site containing the information. However the FastTrack’s webmaster would like to be copied on any complaint addressed to any of these non-FastTrack web sites.
FASTTRACK’S POLICY REGARDING LINKING TO ITS WEB SITE
FastTrack welcomes other sites linking to our web site, using the following guidelines:
- To avoid broken links, the links should be made to the FastTrack home page (http://www.FastTrackDCN.net) rather than to internal pages that are subject to daily changes
- The FastTrack logo or any other graphics shall not be used without written authorization. When displayed the appearance of the logo must not be distorted or altered.
- FastTrack may remove, or request the linking web site to remove, any links to a web site which is not in compliance with the present terms and conditions
FOR A BETTER VISIBILITY OF THE WEB SITE
In order to view the pages on this site in the optimum manner, we recommend the use of the following parameters:
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Design: Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI)